Thursday, February 5, 2015

Final Chapter of "Fitting In" Now Available

The final chapter of my TG comic is up on TG Comics (and Stories) fitting in home . I'm sorry I missed it by a couple of days; it was posted on Tuesday.

In this last chapter we learn what really happened to Jamie, how she got in the state she is in. I don't think I am giving anything away when I say that I was trying to base the whole story on things that could be scientifically possible. Sure, you do have to suspend disbelief for the main idea of Jamie's changes, but everything else should be in the realm of possibility. After writing myself into a corner in the Prologue, I decided that the rest of the story should be about how Jamie copes with his/her new body, and it should be as realistic as possible.

So, regardless of whether you think I succeeded or not, I hope you can enjoy the story.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment