Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fitting In Chapter One - New Character

This is a new character that will appear in Chapter Two or Three, not sure yet. I am experimenting with it now so it will be ready when I get that far in the story. It is also something I worked on last month - still no new work in July yet.

He is a crossdresser who Jamie meets through a friend at high school. In this picture he is wearing breastforms that I still need to design so I can show them outside his bra. The picture below is what he night look like in a dress. The dress is not a conforming prop so I had to adjust it quite a bit to get it to look like it fits him. That will take way to much time to do for multiple panels and poses so I won't be using it when the time comes. I just wanted to see how he looked in a dress. What would be ideal would be to find some conforming clothes or dynamic clothes designed for crossdressers, that is, dresses and lingerie that would fit on male characters. The market for that must be too small for content creators to bother with, though I think they might be surprised at how popular those items would be.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fitting In Chapter One Progress - More Experiments

This is more of the work I did last month. The only thing I did recently was to resize the individual images and compile them all on one page. They are all renders of the same scene with only changes to the lighting positions, number of lights, light intensity, shadows on or off, and light types. For the four on the bottom I put clothes on him that are open and unbuttoned because he can't find any clothes that fit over his huge breasts. For the two on the bottom right, I put a spotlight in the computer monitor to try and make it look like the light was coming from the screen. It is one little scene from the week after the breast explosion where Jamie is trying to cope with his giant breasts. I'm stuck with them this size because that is how the prologue ended. I don't want to give away too much of the story, but they don't stay that big for very long. They look ridiculous, are hard to explain and justify, and from a practical standpoint, just too hard to dress. Yes, I wrote myself into a corner because I did not look ahead past the end of the first story. Now I need to decide which render to use. And those nine are not even half of the ones I did!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fitting In Chapter One - A Couple Experiments

Still not getting any work done on the new chapter. Here is another sample of the work I did last month, some more experiments.

I thought I would try rendering Jamie without adding all the processing I was using to get that hand-drawn look, so I rendered the raw character as it loads from the poser library. I have to say that it looks really good to me and I'm almost tempted to quit trying to get a hand-drawn look and go with renders like this. But I know I'll never get the other characters and their clothes and the backgrounds to look right or even good, so I think not. Also, the face looks weird, doesn't even look the same as the other renders I got in the published comic even though the parameters are all the same.

This one looked so good, I tried a render of Jamie with the huge tits after the second set of pills. It looks really good, too. I wish I had the time to do the comic both ways, but then I wouldn't be able to decide which one looked better!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fitting In Chapter One Progress - None

Sorry. I haven't done anything on the new story since 6/24. Family problems and lots of other things I won't go into. I will post some samples of what I did up till then over the next couple of days so you won't lose interest.

What I managed to do today was upload the prologue to 4shared and my Yahoo group. Somebody else has already uploaded it to E-Hentai. In fact, they were doing it in chunks as I was posting it daily on this blog. They did put a link back to this blog in the comments, so I guess that's okay.