Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fitting In Chapter One Progress - None















Sorry. I haven't done anything on the new story since 6/24. Family problems and lots of other things I won't go into. I will post some samples of what I did up till then over the next couple of days so you won't lose interest.

What I managed to do today was upload the prologue to 4shared and my Yahoo group. Somebody else has already uploaded it to E-Hentai. In fact, they were doing it in chunks as I was posting it daily on this blog. They did put a link back to this blog in the comments, so I guess that's okay.

1 comment:

  1. I was the one who uploaded in on e-hentai. By uploading with delay, I hoped to lure more readers to this website for leaving comments and encouraging you to go on. Quite successless, as I noticed later. :(
    Though you can see that the opinions about your comic are very ... parted.
    Some (like me) like it, others see big improvement potential.

    Anyway, if you want, I will just delete the gallery.

    ReplyDelete