Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fitting In Chapter One - A Couple Experiments




















Still not getting any work done on the new chapter. Here is another sample of the work I did last month, some more experiments.

I thought I would try rendering Jamie without adding all the processing I was using to get that hand-drawn look, so I rendered the raw character as it loads from the poser library. I have to say that it looks really good to me and I'm almost tempted to quit trying to get a hand-drawn look and go with renders like this. But I know I'll never get the other characters and their clothes and the backgrounds to look right or even good, so I think not. Also, the face looks weird, doesn't even look the same as the other renders I got in the published comic even though the parameters are all the same.

This one looked so good, I tried a render of Jamie with the huge tits after the second set of pills. It looks really good, too. I wish I had the time to do the comic both ways, but then I wouldn't be able to decide which one looked better!

1 comment:

  1. Those tits look like balloons.
    I know, it is difficult, making such huge breasts look natural AND good, but I see only two options: Either you assume that the pills changed the tissue to make them firm like silicone breasts, or they are "normal" ones that will hang down very much without bra support.

    ReplyDelete