Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fitting In Chapter One Progress - More Experiments





















This is more of the work I did last month. The only thing I did recently was to resize the individual images and compile them all on one page. They are all renders of the same scene with only changes to the lighting positions, number of lights, light intensity, shadows on or off, and light types. For the four on the bottom I put clothes on him that are open and unbuttoned because he can't find any clothes that fit over his huge breasts. For the two on the bottom right, I put a spotlight in the computer monitor to try and make it look like the light was coming from the screen. It is one little scene from the week after the breast explosion where Jamie is trying to cope with his giant breasts. I'm stuck with them this size because that is how the prologue ended. I don't want to give away too much of the story, but they don't stay that big for very long. They look ridiculous, are hard to explain and justify, and from a practical standpoint, just too hard to dress. Yes, I wrote myself into a corner because I did not look ahead past the end of the first story. Now I need to decide which render to use. And those nine are not even half of the ones I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment