Friday, June 10, 2011

Fitting In - Last page






















The End.
Okay, the end of the teaser, or the flashback, or the back story.
This was originally intended to be just a short, throwaway cartoon I could use to learn and practice using Poser, with no intention of developing any of the characters any further or continuing the story or even trying to obey the laws of physics or biology. But all of your comments have convinced me that there is something here worth continuing. I mean, even I want to see what is going to happen next. Since I am going to do more stories anyway, why not do this one first?
But it will be a while. I want to finish the whole story, or at least complete chapters, before I start posting anything so I won't leave you hanging, waiting for the next installment if something comes up or I need to take a break and miss a few posts. (I hate it when that happens in a story I am following!)
So thanks again for your support and interest!
Jane ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I too want to know how it will go on!
    Anyways...
    Even though the concept of processing poser images gives a generally enjoyable result, you should still work on your technic. In this picture, for example, the design of the breast-to-chest connection failed.
    I don't know exactly, how you could fix those hard lines, where polygones cross. Maybe handwork with digital markers and then a blurr or softener?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also: Thanks a lot for the whole comic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I do really enjoy frequent updates, so if you could be persuaded to do this one at a time I'd really like that. The problem with releasing in batches, especially if each batch takes more than say a month to do, is that by the time another batch comes around you're not in the habit of checking for updates anymore, so it might go unnoticed by many. Maybe you could add a progress bar to the page to tide people over?

    ReplyDelete